Saturday 13 December 2008

pantai muara wif d gang


wahhh...tat rly looks yummy.ahaha.this is the time kmi ke pantai...it was crazy...it rly wass...


tats our cheft...dauz.wahaha...



he is rly rly a gud cook...banarrrr.non of d chicken was burn.aha.
then we all play ball...n my team win...wuuhuu..ahahaha









wahhh.do i look like antonio bandaras.u knw that guy from desperado.wahaha...
check out the guitar....ruggud kn....so manly....ahaha....



yea,,,i never miss showing my friends my magic act.ahaha...


we forgot to bring a radio so we bring yean instate...she sings the whole day for us.aha.

im all alone wifout a date.my lady coudnt come...bz at home...kesian her cant come n kesian me jua.ehehe...
for dinner yean baca doa makan for us...banarrrrrr........

we stay there thil the next mornin.wahha.....true story...nda caya tanya dorg...

ahahahaha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home